God Is Richly Blessing Us!
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!
—1 Chronicles 16:34 (ESV)
As we approach the end of the 170th academic year, we rejoice in the opportunity we have to fulfill our great mission of preparing pastors who will declare the life-giving message of salvation through Jesus Christ, and deaconesses who will faithfully serve God’s people through acts of mercy.
At Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne, we
- Teach the faith in a clear, concise, and accessible manner.
- Equip students to give a robust defense of the faith.
- Prepare future pastors to be faithful servants who will guard the souls of those entrusted to their care.
- Use every tool available in our formational programs.
Pray earnestly and give thanks for
- Students who make sacrifices and commitments for service to God’s people.
- The men receiving their calls and vicarage assignments, and women who have received calls as deaconesses and assignments as deaconess interns.
- Professors who teach by example, shaping and educating solid theologians and dedicated pastors for God’s Church.
We are blessed beyond measure with a wonderful campus
Any visitor to our campus is drawn immediately to Kramer Chapel with its dominating presence at both the center and highest point of the campus. That presence, however, is more than just physical. Ever since the Seminary’s move to the Fort Wayne campus nearly 40 years ago, the Chapel with its rich Christ-centered worship has commanded the attention of students and faculty, guests and visitors. Receiving the gifts of God in Word and Sacrament are at the very heart of the Church’s mission, something that has defined CTSFW for generations.
This first-class building is a shining star for CTSFW and will be an asset that keeps giving to the students and professors in the years ahead.
The resources available in the Wayne and Barbara Kroemer Library serve to enhance the formation of future church workers.
The building, its books, meeting spaces, and electronic resources, are available for use by alumni, theologians, and laypeople all around the world.
Your generous gifts to CTSFW make possible the proclamation of Christ’s life-saving message into our changing world. As members of His body, the Church, we boldly share in the mission to form servants in Jesus Christ who teach the faithful, reach the lost and care for all. Please join us TODAY by returning a generous gift in support of Concordia Theological Seminary’s work to form servants for our changing world.