Username and Password
You should have received an email from the Admission Office containing instructions and links, as well as your unique Questionmark username and password. If you haven’t received this email yet, you may request it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have received your Username and Password you may log in and take your ELCE examinations when you are ready. Your attempts and scores will be recorded and reported automatically. Please keep in touch with the Admission Office as you work through your ELCEs, as the system enforces retake attempts, duration and deadlines automatically.
Taking the Exams
When you’re ready to begin your exam:
- Even though Questionmark blocks access to other programs, it’s possible that other running programs will open themselves or display alert messages. If that happens, Questionmark Secure will immediately end your exam, causing you to lose that attempt. To avoid this, log off and quit all social networking sites, any programs that launch themselves at start up (Skype, system updates, etc.). By closing all programs, Questionmark Secure can run without interruption and your attempt to take the exam will not be compromised.
- Click the button below (“Take me to my ELCE’s”) or copy and paste the following URL: https://ondemand.questionmark.com/delivery/perception.php?customerid=400159 in the address bar of your browser.
- When you receive the following login page, enter your Username and Password in the appropriate fields and click Enter.
- The next screen will present you with the list of your exam requirements.
- DO NOT START AN EXAM UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO COMPLETE IT. Once you click “Start” your exam will begin and an attempt will be logged. If you close Questionmark Secure after beginning an exam you will not be able to return to that attempt.
- When the exam is complete press the “Exit” button (located in the upper left hand corner of your screen). This will enable you to leave the exam environment and return to your desktop. This process will NOT return you to the main ELCE page. You will need to return manually to www.ctsfw.edu/elce.