S.T.M. Admission Process
- To begin the application process, contact Dr. Naomichi Masaki at CTSFW by email at email@example.com.
- The prospective student should download and fill in the S.T.M. application form. The form is found here.
- The applicant must submit official transcripts of all previous academic work beyond high school. Since methods of recording grades and conferring degrees differ from country to country, the applicant must also submit details of their academic careers including official transcripts in English of academic work and copies of any degrees or diplomas held, together with some information about the institutions granting the degrees.
- Three letters of recommendation are required from individuals who are able to evaluate the applicant’s character, scholarly intent and ability. This should be sent directly to Concordia Theological Seminary from the referent. The personal reference form is found here.
- The application form, transcripts of previous academic work and reference forms should be sent by mail to Concordia Theological Seminary, Graduate Studies Office, 6600 N. Clinton St., Fort Wayne, IN 46825-4996. For any questions, contact Rune Imberg, phone: +46 31 7783544
S.T.M. Admission Requirements
In the American education system, a Master of Divinity (or similar) is required for admission to the S.T.M. degree program. In the European education system, a Bachelor of Theology degree is required (or cand. theol.). Application for the next intensive course is found here.