Prayerfully Consider Visit for Prospective Students
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (CTSFW)—From March 21–23, Concordia Theological Seminary, Fort Wayne (CTSFW), is hosting a Prayerfully Consider Visit (PCV) on campus. This biannual event is an opportunity for men and women considering a future vocation as a pastor or deaconess to explore in a tangible way what life is like as a student at CTSFW. Over three days, attendees will:
- Immerse themselves in scripturally-based, confessionally-focused theological studies
- Participate in worship with our seminary community
- Dine with and enjoy fellowship with faculty and current students
- Learn about financial aid, including the 100% tuition coverage grant
- Tour the campus, library, and the Food & Clothing Co-op
- Learn about CTSFW’s relocation services and Lutheran educational options for those with children
PCV is open to both college-aged prospects and those considering church work as a second career. Spouses and fiancés/fiancées are encouraged to join their partner, as they are vital not only to the decision-making process but to their future success serving Christ’s Church.
All participants—including spouses and fiancés/fiancées—attend PCV for free. Room and board on campus are also covered. Learn more and register at www.ctsfw.edu/PCV. For questions or concerns not answered by the PCV page, contact the Admission Office at Admission@ctsfw.edu or (800) 481-2155.